Thursday, December 30, 2010

Signing Off, For Now

It has been a privilege to write horoscopes and blog about astrology for the past year or so. It was a joy to be able to combine two of my greatest passions: astrology and writing.

I will continue to look to the heavens for some guidance through these uncertain times, and I hope you all do the same. Whatever 2011 may bring, I'm sure we will all at some point benefit from some interstellar enlightenment. However, my work schedule is making it increasingly difficult to give my horoscope writing the time and attention it deserves. Also, in the interest of not ignoring my other passions, I have recently begun several musical projects that are going to occupy any free time I may find.

Therefore, Practical Astrology is now officially "inactive"

I'd like to say a brief thank you for everyone who read and gave feedback on my writing. Thank you to everyone who opened their minds to the possibilities of astrology.

Life is a complex, interesting, and sometimes daunting journey; travel safely, and may the stars be with you.

1 comment: